Immigration Services Unit
Eksote’s immigration services provide advising and instructing for immigrants on matters related to services and integration. It informs and consults authorities, decision-makers, and local residents on these matters and promotes cooperation between the parties involved in immigration.
Activities that enhance inclusion and wellbeing in immigration services.
Activities that promote two-way integration, strengthen inclusion and action, and enhance wellbeing
- Information sessions and thematic groups related to social orientation in the participants’ native language
- Cooperation with immigrant communities
- Experts by experience activities
- Peer and group activities related to wellbeing and everyday life management
- Promotion of effective demography in South Karelia
- Network cooperation related to inclusion
- Cooperation between associations
- Instructing related to inclusion
For more information, please contact Integration Counsellor Hanna-Leena Iisvirta, tel. 040 651 1358
Guidance and information services centre Momentti
Guidance and information services centre Momentti advises on the following matters, supporting and guiding on integration and living in Finland:
- Housing, leisure time, and hobbies
- Social services and benefits
- Studying and work
- Schooling and early childhood education and care
- Residence permit and citizenship applications
- Guidance on the filling out of forms
- Assistance in official matters
- Health and wellbeing
- Other municipal/city services
Eksote’s immigration services provide advising and instructing to immigrants on matters relating to services and integration. It informs and consults authorities, decision-makers, and local residents on these matters and promotes cooperation between the parties involved in immigration.
Momentti usually serves persons who have recently moved to Finland.
Lappeenrannan Aikuisten keskus, Valtakatu 51, 3 floor, Lappeenranta
Imatran Aikuisten keskus, Tainionkoskentie 1, 2 floor, Imatra
Counselling without an appointment In Lappeenranta on Tuesdays at 13 - 15.
Counselling for Russian Immigrants: Phone hours are Mon, Tue and Fri at 13 -14,
tel. 040 715 5327.
Merja Heino-Kukkurainen, Service Supervisor, Immigrant Services,tel. 0400 252 729
Hanna-Leena Iisvirta, Integration councelor, tel. 040 651 1358